topbella

Thursday, May 27, 2010

TRUE FACT!!!=exam+stress are siblings!!!!


why am i putting this stupid pixx???hurm,,nothing actually..just to let out my stress feeling towards exam..tomorrow,,i gonna face physic exam,,but what do i know about physics???NOTHING,,i mean ZERO!!!...it's not completely my fault actually,,but i think my teacher is too boring to concentrate to him..

Quite mean right???but,,that's the truth..it is a compulsory for me and my bff to sleep when he is teaching..i'm not so sure but i think his voice has a kinda spell that can make everyone sleep..just kidding!!!

eventhough deep inside my heart i really respect him for still be patient with our crazy attitudes,,but i still can't force myself to love physics as much as i crazily love chemistry...If i am given a choice between chemistry and physics,,certainly i would point to chemistry!!!...CHEMISTRY IS THE BEST DAMN SUBJECT I'VE EVER LEARNT!!!...

enough with my reveals about how much i hate physics,,...i have to pen off now..ha99.[i know it's not quite accurate to say 'pen off' as i'm using a keyboard now]..k...bye2 and until we meet again and that is only if i had any idea to write anything....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

~I'm just a tiny,not fancy looking girls but has many dreams to achieve... ~believe in the saying "there is no such thing as limit,..they don't exist,,"