topbella

Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy mother's day to ????


'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY',,a magical words that i really want to utter but to whom?..ya allah,,please give me strength to face this lost..I really miss my ma,,and only allah knows how i wish to hug and kiss her,,and to tell her she is the greatest mother in this world..

i really envy my friends that is now busy preparing to celebrate mother's day with their family..i still remember that once i saved my daily money 4 weeks until i got to save rm10..it was kinda large sum of money for kids at my age..then i asked my brother,,abe g to drop me at a batik shop at my village..i bought a pink batik shirt for my dearest ma and the smile that she gave to me when she received my gift was enough to make me feel satisfied...

happy mother's day ma,,,'awin syg sgt ko ma,,tiap2 mlm awin mmpi ko ma,,ma mai pluk awin,,tp sblm awin smpt pluk ma,ma skmo g..I love you,,not only for today but forever..no one could replace you in my heart b'coz your name is locked there..when i'm in sorrow,,no one could make me smile as you did..

1 comments:

evagebob vid said...

dek..im really sure..ur ma mish her little gurl too..da..sedekahkan al fatihah ntok dia k..selalu doakan arwah..itu hadiah plg penting untk ma awin..

Post a Comment

About Me

~I'm just a tiny,not fancy looking girls but has many dreams to achieve... ~believe in the saying "there is no such thing as limit,..they don't exist,,"