topbella

Saturday, May 1, 2010

sometime,,after we lose something,,,then only we know how to appreciate it..

appreciate ur mother when she is still beside u..

That evening,i had an instinct that somtehing bad is going 2 happen..it is raining so heavily..i was staying at hostel at that time…i juz ignore my bad feeling and did my daily routine…when i was in musalla to perform maghrib prayer,my friend told me that ‘abe g’[my brother] wanted to see me and he said that it’s an urgent matter…

Instantly,i thought about my sick mother..no…i was calming myself that my mother would be fine…my tears flowed swiftly when i saw that my brother was crying..i know that sumthing had happen to my dear mother..and my instinct was right..my one n only mother had leave me 4ever…i can’t control myself…i just cried and cried..why???i ask myself…i still need her at my side…but i knew that Allah luv her more than me..

i went back to my home n saw may people were there..then my eyes caught the view of my ‘ma’s body…i hugged her and cried..i still can’t accept the fate..i did not sleep at all on that night..i juz wanted to spend my last time with my mother..then,when sunshine had showed itself,my heart still gloom…but,i really feel satisfied that i got chance to hold my ma’s body and bathed her 4 the last time…her body was so cold…my heart scream,’ma bgn la ma..jgn tnggl awin sore’..but i knew that my mother can’t hear me.

.the saddest moment was when i was asked to kiss my mother ..i knew that this is the last chance i had to kiss her,so i just hugged and kissed her cold cheek..when the villagers started to bury her body,i was devastated..i really regret that i didn’t spend much time with her..now that i knew that i had to stand on my own feet wihout relying to my mother anymore…i will have to face my sadness by myself and cry alone without my mother calming me anymore…my life felt empty and i nearly lost my hope to continue my life..but i was lucky that i still have abah,kak nur,kak ti,abe de,abe ein,abe pit,ab g n abe asyo..these human were the one who gave me reason to continue my life as usual..

The reason i'm digging up my memories is b'coz i had a dream last night about my dearest mother..and i just want anyone who read my blog realise how lucky you are to still have a mother at your side..and for those who had the same fate as me,,life must go on..

1 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

i'll always be by ur side to comfort u

Post a Comment

About Me

~I'm just a tiny,not fancy looking girls but has many dreams to achieve... ~believe in the saying "there is no such thing as limit,..they don't exist,,"