topbella

Saturday, May 8, 2010

single or double???



Taylor swift says''two is better than one''
well,I say'' being single is the best damn thing ever happen to me..''
why????
b'coz i will always there when i need myself..anonymous

I'm quite sure that you must be wondering what am i babbling about..
actually i don't know why n 4 what reason i'm posting this crappy things,,but believe me,,i'm too tired to think about it..

i'm just feeling too lonely and i kinda feels that i have no shoulders to cry on,,and no one to hold when i fall..huh,,have you ever feels that?...this feeling is too painful to describe using any words in this world..

...L.O.V.E...
I never knew what this word means,,perhaps too early 4 me to experience it but still i'm anxious to know about it..

have i ever been in love?...hurmm..i don't know whether this should be called 1st love but i'm kinda sure that i feel happy being in this situation..but sadly,,it never last long..so,,now i'm just waiting..waiting n waiting for someone that is meant for me..hoping that it will be just like fairytale stories-HAPPILY EVER AFTER-..

2 comments:

yatie chomeyl said...

oit....dah ado gewe yo?

evagebob vid said...

deq...sumtyme..we dunno wht true love is..but we noe..our TRUE LOVE is for ALLAH..sumtyme..love from ur fmly..frens..is enuf alredy 4 a gurl within ur age..blieve me..i've been thru diz..dun waste ur tyme..4 sumthng like diz..its not worth it..

Post a Comment

About Me

~I'm just a tiny,not fancy looking girls but has many dreams to achieve... ~believe in the saying "there is no such thing as limit,..they don't exist,,"