topbella

Saturday, May 1, 2010

hate that stupid girl!!


oh dear,,,how can i describe my hatred feelings to a stupid,,fugly girl staying at my house...
it's not just she has replaced my place as the youngest member in our family,,,but she had done so many things(enough to make me hate her 101 %)...

as everyone knows,,i'm not an insane person who feels angry without any reason..and of course this reason is enough to make me explode now..SHE WORE MY FAVOURITE,,EXPENSIVE SHIRT!!!!..shit!!and without any guillt just showing up that she's wearing my t's proudly..if i could,,i would slap her until she lose all her fugly teeths...but unfortunately,,i couldn't..oh,,how i'm so hopeless..

4 comments:

evagebob vid said...

ayoyoyo...sapo ni win???

awin???amalin??or both??... said...

anop angkt abh oe..

evagebob vid said...

aloh...yo duk umoh awin ko??

yatie chomeyl said...

bo bui dio pakai baju awin. sipe molek la

Post a Comment

About Me

~I'm just a tiny,not fancy looking girls but has many dreams to achieve... ~believe in the saying "there is no such thing as limit,..they don't exist,,"