topbella

Monday, November 22, 2010

16 Wishes


Ever since i was little,,i always dreamt to have a big birthday bash to be celebrated with my family n bff,,,,but still,,life is not as you dream,,,huhu,,,anyway,,for this 16th birthday,,I wish to have something special that will become the sweetest memory in my life ,,,why ???,,,hurm,,perhaps that i'm influenced by MTV sweet sixteen,,,and disney channel movie,,16 wishes,,,hurm,,bla3,,btw,,wanna know what is my top 16 wishes ???,,,

1]first and foremost,,I wish that all of imprtant people in my life will wish me happy birthday and will pray for my 'kesejahteraan' *x tau gpo go2 daley bi,,,haha,,teringt ko "tayar berbunga" daley exam ai 2,,,haha,,,kannn haniss ??,,

2]secondly,,,wish that my mom would be the 1st one to wish me,,*totally impossible right,,?,,ye,,sy tau larh !!,,

3]I want to wake up at the morning on my birthday with lots and lots of gift *impossible jgk kann,,?tau larh !!,,

4]wanna be treated like a princess the whole day *huhu,,,,mmg ak nu perasan pown,,x yoh oyak larh,,,ak tau dowh,,

5]secret wishes sket,,ssssshhhh ye,,,
-wish that budop udoh *for those who know who she is,,wink3,,wouldn't be at my sight for the whole day,,

6]nak makan kek secret recipe,,,nyam3,,,terliur makkk,,,

7]wanna hang out with my bff,,totek,anis, aming,ras,,mail,n rmai2 ag,,,koho rmai koho bagus,,,
-bnyop sikit hadioh ak nati,,hehe,,

8]nak fon baru,,,uollls,,,sape2 yg dah bace post ak,, *http://amalinrosly94.blogspot.com/2010/05/damnmy-dearest-phoneout-of-trace.html
,,korang tentu faham kesengsaraan aku kann,,*bkn mntk nga korang larh,,,tp ikut larh sape pwn,,,haha,,

9]kalo fon mhl sgt,,,mp3/mp4 pown ok gak,,hurm,,boring sesungguh-sungguhnya la skang niey,,

10]next is,,because I truly miss my nieces and nephew,,I wish that they would sing birthday song for me,,,*bleyh kann,,tini ?,,,hehe

11]wish that my end year exam's result would arrive safely at my home
p/s:kalo result tinggi,,puhhh3,,,biar la slmt smpai,,,
tp,kalo result rendah,,puhhh3,,biar la hanyut dek banjir,,,hehe,,

12]wish that celcom would extend my birthday bonus for a month,,,
*baru larh berbaloi-baloi,,,hehe,,

13]wish that next year,,,I will be a more dedicated students,,,
-dah nak spm kannn,,,

14]wish ni agak censored sket,,tp,,,ak mntk2 la hopefully taon dpn,,,sum1 with a fierce attitude *korang agak2 la sape ye,, would not be in smkip anymore,,hehe,,

15]daaa xde wish la kot,,,tp mntk2 semuanye selamat,,

16]I wish that tomorrow would give me brighter future,,,
-my ambition is to be a pharmacist,,so mintak2 la Allah permudahkan jalan aku,,aminnnn,,,

that's all la uolls,,,huhu,,,wish2 di atas agak impossible kannn ?,,,name lg wish kann,,,x semestinya logik,,,


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tayar berbunga tuh penting! FIZIK SIAL

yatie chomeyl said...

hepi hari tuo awin

Post a Comment

About Me

~I'm just a tiny,not fancy looking girls but has many dreams to achieve... ~believe in the saying "there is no such thing as limit,..they don't exist,,"