topbella

Thursday, August 5, 2010

`ThE mOsT aBStRaCt FeeLiNg EveR!!!~

My life is now fill with laughter and fun,,yet why am i feeling my life so empty???,,I feel like a part of me is missing but i do not know what the hell it is..I felt so stress and feel like i'm gonna turn mad in any time..Why is this tini,,tiny thing turned worst???..Well,,I think I know the answer,,hurm,,I do not have any shoulders to cry on...what about my father,,huh..The only thing he knows is to blabber and bla3,,well not thAT BAD,,,he is a good father instead..But still,,why could not he be more understanding???I'm not saying that i'm not thankful,,,but just wondering.....

The truth is i miss doing my old habit,,which is reciting al-Quran..I'm not bragging about this or whatsoever,,but I really do feel peace after reciting Al-Quran verses as if all my problems had fly away...BUT,,that was last year only,,when I'm facing PMR..I know that this year is the worst for me..I had so much fun until I barely remember about my duties to Allah..I know my mom is always waiting for me to recite al-Quran verses for her,,..I;m sorry mom,,I always forgot about you,...But,I promise now that I will change...Insyaallah..

I know nothing about my real problem..But it seems that everyone is mad at me..C.Minah,,withe her usual way,,,asking[actually scolding] me to wear a more 'labuh tudung'...Sir Faris,,,asking why am i looking so lazy nowadays...AND last but not least,,my family that had been worrying about my attitude....

I'm sick thinking about this 'invisible' problem that I face..Perhaps,,I should be send to Phsychologycal Hospital,,since that I am emotionally unstable right now...Enough about my crazy feeling for now,,,because I afraid that you would be as crazy as I am after reading my blog...

p/S;thanks for lending your beautiful eyes..;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

~I'm just a tiny,not fancy looking girls but has many dreams to achieve... ~believe in the saying "there is no such thing as limit,..they don't exist,,"