topbella

Thursday, July 1, 2010

~EmO TyMe Is BaCk,,,,sobs3....

Last night,,,i had a dream...a terrifying dream,,about my dearest mother...it's not very clear,,but one thing for sure,,i saw my own mother was shooted in front of my very own eyes in that dreams...instantly i rushed her to the hospital,,,but i before i make it to go to the hospital,,,my mother died on my lap,,,

i cried and cried,,until i finally woke up from this horible dreams...i know i'm so stupid to believe in this crappy matters,,,but this totally had turn my life upside down for the 2nd time...after i had this dream,,then only i realise how much i really,,really miss my mother....ma,,i miss u,,,so much,,,i miss the time wheni was teased with my elder brothers,,and u will always hug me and tell 'xpo,,ma ado niey,,jge tiok...''...

i miss u,,,so much that i can';t describe it with words....after i woke up,,i can't stop crying..then i called all my siblings,,but none of them answers my call...my mind start thinking that no one loves and cares me anymore...i hate to be so weak like this,,,but i really need to let out my sadness on somebody's shoulders now,....

Ma,,,
I loves u so much,,
that no words can decribe,,
u're a truly special person,,
one of a kind in this world,,,

U're heart,,as white as pearl,,
u will always be there for others,,,
u're spirit,,really makes me proud,,,
to say that;s my mom!,,,

eventhough i'm 16 now,,,
i want u to know,,
that i will always be ur little baby,,
that is born from a really painful surgery,,,
on 25 nov 1994,,,

and i will always pray,,,
that simetimes,,perhaps in other world,,
i will still got the chance to meet you again,,
and to really2 appreciate you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

~I'm just a tiny,not fancy looking girls but has many dreams to achieve... ~believe in the saying "there is no such thing as limit,..they don't exist,,"